A new review from Forbes.com has revealed the richest top 10 football clubs around the world. Manchester United leads the pack with a worth value of $2.24 billion, followed by the 2 Spanish clubs, which everyone is probably aware of.
As Football grows more and more constantly, the revenue generated by the top clubs is insurmountable. The football clubs are one of the biggest brands out their and they know it. The future looks bright for the top clubs.
A good amount of English, Spanish, Italian, German and French clubs are in the mix.
Check out the list below.
1) Manchester United (England)Owners – Glazer family Net Worth - $2.235 billion (£1.396 billion)
2) Real Madrid (Spain)President – Florentino Perez Net Worth - $1.877 billion (£1.17 billion)
3) Barcelona (Spain)President – Sandro Rosell Net Worth - $1.307 billion (£816 million)
4) Arsenal (England)Owners – Arsenal Holdings Plc. Net Worth - $1.292 billion (£807 million)
5) Bayern Munich ( Germany)President – Ulrich Hoeness Net Worth - $1.235 billion (£770 million)
6) AC Milan (Italy)Owners – Silvio Berlusconi Net Worth - $989 million (£615 million)
7) Chelsea (England)Owners – Roman Abramovich Net Worth - $761 million (£473 million)
8) Liverpool (England)Owners – Fenway Sports Group Net Worth - $619 million (£385 million)
9) Juventus (Italy)Owners – The Agnelli family Net Worth - $591 million (£367 million)
10) Schalke 04 (Germany)Run by a executive board led by Peter Peters, Horst Heldt & Alexander Jobst Net Worth - $587 million (£365 million)