Its that time of the day again, when we provide you with all the serious and crazy transfer stories from around the world.
Check out all the rumors, news & gossip making rounds today (21 Dec 2012, Friday) in Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc.
But First, Here are the Must See Videos of the day
- Gareth Bale creates a funny sound in an interview. (Video)
- Zinedine Zidane’s awesome volley in a charity match. (Video)
- A tremendous Futsal free kick from Falcao. (Video)
Arsenal Transfer News
Arsene Wenger is hopeful that The Walcott will sign a new contract with the club and has confirmed that the player will not be sold in the January transfer window in any condition.
Full Story: ESPN
Manchester United Transfer News
Pachuca president Jesus Martinez has revealed that Hector Herrera could very well move to Manchester United. Interest has also arrived from Porta and ‘a big club from France;.
Full Story: GiveMeFootball
Liverpool Transfer News
As Daniel Sturridge’s transfer has hit a roadblock due to agents’ fee, Liverpool have chosen Kevin Gameiro of PSG to fill the striking option at club. Liverpool may also look at a loan option for the player.
Full Story: SportsWorldReport
Chelsea transfer News
Chelsea have shortlisted a long list of super stars if their bid to buy Falcao does not see the light of the day. The list includes the likes of Demba Ba, Theo Walcott, Gonzalo Higuain, Edinson Cavani etc.
AC Milan Transfer News
Transfer duo Alexandre Pato and Robinho may not be seen at the club next season as club president Adriano Galliani confirmed bids for both the players.
Full Story: TransferTavern
- Dutch striker Klass-Jan Huntelaar seems to be staying at Schalke despite strong interest from big Premier League clubs.
- Lucas Biglia of Anderlecht could be sold to Liverpool if the Anfield side meet the valuation of the player which is around £8 million.
- Andy Carroll will prefer a move back to Newcastle United after his loan spell at West Ham ends.
- Loic Remy has revealed that he would definitely consider the option of playing for Newcastle.
- PSG’s 31 year old Brazilian striker Nene wants to play at a different club and wants his contract over at the French club.