West Ham: Randolph, Tomkins, Reid, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Noble (c), Kouyate, Moses, Payet, Lanzini, Sakho
Subs: Spiegel, Carroll, Jenkinson, Obiang, Collins, Jelavic, Antonio
Newcastle United: Krul, Janmaat, Mbemba, Coloccini (c), Haïdara, Colback, Anita, Sissoko, Wijnaldum, Thauvin, Cissé.
Subs: Darlow, de Jong, Gouffran, Obertan, Lascelles, Aarons, Perez
- The referee is Anthony Taylor. He will be assisted by John Brooks and Peter Kirkup. The fourth official is Neil Swarbrick.
- The Hammers have won only one of their last five Premier League meetings with Newcastle, drawing two and losing two.
- Meanwhile, West Ham have won just two of the last nine Boleyn Ground games against the Magpies, with three draws and four defeats in that time.
- However, Aaron Cresswell’s goal gave them victory last time out in E13.
- Newcastle are still awaiting their first league win of the season – last year they went seven games without a victory at the start of the campaign.
- They have failed to score in their last three Premier League matches (lost two, drew one).
- The Magpies have not won any of their last nine away games in the league (lost seven, drew two).