It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page outlines the information required to submit these notices and allows online submission for the fastest response.
ThickAccent.com is not responsible for the content of external websites. Please ensure before sending an A/V or GIF removal request that the media in question is actually hosted by ThickAccent.com and is not hosted by a third party. You can check the location that a video is hosted by looking for the host descriptor displayed below each video object. Each host descriptor contains a link to the original location that the video was indexed from. Any GIFs original location can be seen by opening the GIF itself on a new tab.
If the video or GIF is not hosted by ThickAccent.com, the most effective way of protecting your rights is to seek removal from the host that is responsible for the content. This in turn, will remove the content from ThickAccent.com and any other search engines that may have indexed the content.
Remember that you will still need to know the original location of the video or GIF on the host site in question (not the video or GIF location on ThickAccent.com). Follow the link in the host descriptor to find this location.
The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Online Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission. There are two parts to the legal procedure: (1) Writing a Proper DMCA Notice, and (2) Sending the Proper DMCA Notice to ThickAccent.com Designated Agent.
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify Plunder of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a Proper DMCA Notice. To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
a. The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
b. A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a list of the works.
4. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that ThickAccent.com disable access over the World Wide Web.
5. Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing information reasonably sufficient to permit ThickAccent.com to locate the material.
6. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
7. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
8. Sign the notice with either a physical or electronic signature.
Your complaint MUST include all of the above information. Note carefully that you will be liable for damages, costs, and attorneys’ fees if you misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Prior to filing a DMCA complaint we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Details of the DMCA are available at US Copyright Office Web Site: www.copyright.gov.
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your Proper DMCA Notice to the following agent designated by ThickAccent.com (the Designated Agent.) The contact information for ThickAccent.com Designated Agent is: Email:email@example.com