Top 10 Highest Paid Celebrities Under 30 in 2012
Women, especially from the music industry are making all kind of noises as they top the list of Forbes top 10 highest paid celebrities under the age of 30. Taylor Swift tops the list with Adele and Rihanna also included in the top 10.
It also looks like the ‘Twilight’ franchise has done wonders for its main star cast as 3 of the actors from the ‘Twilight’ namely Robert Pattinson, Kirsten Stewart & Taylor Lautner have made it the list of top 10 Highest Paid Celebrities Under 30 in 2012.
Taylor Swift, with the help of her 3 albums ‘Taylor Swift’, ‘Fearless’ and ‘Speak Now’ is a the top with $57 million and at close second is the teenage sensation Justin Bieber with $55 million. Apparently Justin Bieber is the only guy in the top 5.
Rihanna, in the 3rd position, mainly due to her album ‘Talk That Talk’ and the humongous 85 night tour has collected about $53 million. Lady Gaga, just behind Rihanna, amassed $52 million which was way below her earnings of $90 million in 2011.
Katy Perry and Adele, the two brits, are in the 5th & 6th spot respectively. Katy Perry’s 2010 album ‘Teenage Dream’ has given her 5 number 1 singles and equals Michael Jackson in that regard. She did split with her husband Russell Brand this year.
Adele, the ‘rolling in the deep’ star had a very eventful year, besides setting foot in this list, she also won 6 grammy’s including Album and Song of the year.
Check out the top 10 earners below.
1) Taylor SwiftAge: 22 years Earnings: $57 million
2) Justin BieberAge: 18 years Earnings: $55 million
3) RihannaAge: 24 years Earnings: $53 million
4) Lady GagaAge: 26 years Earnings: $52 million
5) Katy PerryAge: 27 years Earnings: $45 million
6) AdeleAge: 24 years Earnings: $35 million
7) Kirsten StewartAge: 22 years Earnings: $34.5 million
8) Lil WayneAge: 29 years Earnings: $27 million
9) Taylor LautnerAge: 20 years Earnings: $26.5 million
10) Robert PattinsonAge: 26 years Earnings: $26.5 million