No, it is not an admin error.
Chelsea shocked the footballing community after revealing that technical advisor Petr Cech has been included in the club’s 25-man squad for the 2020-21 Premier League season.
The 38-year-old veteran was seen training with the squad few days ago and it has now been confirmed that he is coming out of retirement.
Chelsea’s goalkeeping troubles are no secret with mega-money signing Kepa having a torrid time in the post since his arrival.
But nobody could have predicted that the Spaniard will actually force Cech out of retirement.
Seriously though, it would be mental if Petr Cech ends up on the field at some point this season for the Blues.
Here’s the full 25-man squad –
Alonso Mendoza, Marcos
Arrizabalaga Revuelta, Kepa
Azpilicueta Tanco, Cesar
Caballero Lazcano, Wilfredo Daniel
Chilwell, Benjamin James
Christensen, Andreas Bodtker
Emiliano Da Silva, Thiago
Jorge Luiz, Frello Filho
Mendy, Edouard Osoque
Palmieri Dos Santos, Emerson
Pulisic, Christian Mate
Zouma, Kurt Happy
- Norwegian champions Bodo/Glimt escorted by F-16s on their way home after winning the title
- Dele Alli shows off glorious cricket skills in Tottenham training
- Passage involving Naby Keita and Curtis Jones goes viral after Liverpool beat Leicester City
- Mesut Ozil v Piers Morgan on Twitter overshadows Leeds United v Arsenal
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan nets 30-yard wonder goal against Parma
- Erling Haaland scored 4 goals and still wasn’t happy being subbed off against Hertha Berlin